|Where we inform you about the effects HUMANA People to People strives to harvest from its field of activities
HUMANA PEOPLE TO PEOPLE is focusing on a series of central elements for any nation in its understanding of its cultural life.
When that includes
HUMANA PEOPLE TO PEOPLE establishes and runs its activities as its part of the cultural movement of each nation in which it is active.
- Taking good care of its children and young ones
- Taking good care of its sick and weak ones
- Taking good care of its old ones
- Protecting all outcasts of fortune
- Safeguarding the right of all to practice The Solidary Humanism
- Defending the human rights of all its citizens
- Economizing well on the common wealth in a process of fair sharing we shall understand the culture of that nation as humanely founded.
We want to see
- Loving and caring, responsible, creative and engaged grown ups as the basic element of the feeling of security for the life of every child. A life filled with comradeship, experiences and education as the foundation for a well disciplined sequence of childhood. A childhood spared the evil consequences of poverty, civil war and natural catastrophes
- Positive, courageous and skilled teachers and other grown ups, joining hands with creative and engaged and wealthy government institutions as the inspiring framework around life as a young person. Ideals such as the highest ethical attitudes, broadened field of interest and a solid education should be for the benefit for the young person as well as for the nation
- Nurses nursing so that the pain is relieved and the illness taken care of and daily life can be carried on as before
- The earthbound performers of care take their caring to the feeble ones, so that their lives also may have lights and experiences and efforts in spite of handicaps, of chronic sufferings or of mental disabilities
- Families together and love replenished and conditions improved and the houses made of stone and knowledge, know-how and wisdom bundled in a manner, that the old ones not only are among us but active among us